Butler Electric Cooperative is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist. The qualified applicant will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience developing marketing plans, programs, budgets, goals and standards to measure results. Essential duties would include:
- Conceptualize, develop and execute short, intermediate and long-term marketing programs which support and contribute to the attainment of the overall cooperative strategic plan.
- Proficient in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Create, edit and coordinate production of marketing materials in conjunction with cooperative staff and outside consultants. Ensures all materials are timely, accurate, informative and supportive of the Cooperative’s objectives.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, etc.).
- Plan, develop and implement all media advertising and monitor for effectiveness.
- Provide excellent customer service to all consumers, vendors and the public in general.
BEC offers an employee-friendly workplace with competitive wages and excellent benefits. Please submit your resume and completed application. An application is available below or at 216 S. Vine, El Dorado, KS.